Make a Circe mask
You will need
- 2 x A4 sheets of 160gsm card (thin card suitable for use in a printer)
- Colour pencils or crayons
- Glue or Stapler
- Elastic, ribbon or string
Tip: If you like, try using green card for her face and red card for her hair and tongue!
- Print out both sheets of this mask design on to 160gsm card
- Colour in with pencils or crayons (have a look at the Mask Gallery for other decorating ideas)
- Cut out the face, tongue and hair shapes along the edges marked with the scissor symbol
- Glue or staple the hair and tongue on to the face
- Staple your elastic, ribbon or string on either side of the face where you see the ‘o’
- Now you are ready to wear your fearsome Circe mask – yikes!
© Vanessa Clifton-Lawrence 2003