Make a Horse mask
You will need
- 2 x A4 sheets of 160gsm card (thin card suitable for use in a printer)
- Colour pencils or crayons
- Glue or Stapler
- Elastic, ribbon or string
Tip: You could try using different coloured card for the ears and fringe!
- Print out both sheets of this mask design on to 160gsm card
- Colour in with pencils or crayons (have a look at the Mask Gallery for other decorating ideas)
- Cut out along the lines marked with a scissor symbol (remember: the dotted lines are fold lines!)
- Curl the fringe and staple or glue in place
- Fold the ear shapes along the dotted lines, overlap and staple to create a 3D ear. Staple both ears in place
- Staple your elastic, ribbon or string to either side of the mask at the points marked with an ‘o’
- Now you are ready to wear your mask and giddy-up!
© Vanessa Clifton-Lawrence 2003