Make a Rock Drill mask
You will need
- 2 x A4 sheets of 160gsm card (thin card suitable for use in a printer)
- Colour pencils or crayons
- Glue or Stapler
- Elastic, ribbon or string
- Print out both sheets of this mask design on to 160gsm card
- Colour in with pencils or crayons (why not have a look at the Mask Gallery for some other decoration ideas?
- Cut out along the lines marked with the scissor symbol
- Fold along the eye shape and face shape
- Overlap the head shapes and staple to create a 3D shape
- Staple the eyes shape to each side of the head
- Staple your elastic or string in place at the sides and you are ready to wear your Rock Drill mask.
© Vanessa Clifton-Lawrence 2003